About Dr. Sparks
Dr. Sparks is a caring and talented dentist that makes his patients feel instantly at ease. He is one of the most trusted dentists in California. Dr. Sparks enjoys helping patients feel confident when they smile by placing veneers, crowns, restoring implants, teeth whitening in addition to other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures.
Dr. Sparks was educated at West Virginia Univeristy School of Dentistry where he also received a BA in biology. He was commissioned as an officer in the United States Air Force, which brought him to sunny Southern California. The Air Force afforded Dr. Sparks the ability to participate in multiple post-graduate courses during his time in active duty.
Dr. Sparks has practiced in Long Beach, Valencia, Santa Monica and Los Angeles. Since 2001, after opening his practice in Beverly Hills, he has been pleased to serve that community as well as West Hollywood, West LA, and surrounding area.
For your initial visit, please bring with you:
- a list of medications you are currently taking
- your dental insurance card
- your photo ID
- a parent or legal guardian if you’re under 18
A full set of x-rays will be taken and comprehensive examination performed on all new patients. If you have had a full set of x-rays taken in the past 12 months, please bring them with you if possible.
- We accept cash/checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We offer Care Credit Financing, with instant application available.
- We offer some in-house payment plans for some situations.
- We accept all PPO insurance plans.
We are also preferred providers for most dental plans, including:
Delta, Metlife, Aetna, Guardian, Humana, United Concordia, and many others
- Veneers (porcelain and Lumineers)
- Crowns and Bridges
- Onlays and Inlays
- Implant restoration
- Orthodontics including Invisalign
- TMJ therapy
- Periodontal Therapy
- Root Canals
How to find us
Tues & Thurs 9:30-6
Wed & Fri 9-6
We are located at:
8929 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 220
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Emergencies phone number: 323.510.PAIN